Thursday, October 23, 2008

Absolutely Dissipointed(Week 9?)

So after still not finding any jobs suitable for a polyphaser I lost will power and have been monophasic for 4 days. I can't believe I used to do this everyday for nearly my whole life, I feel like crap actually and sleep around 9-12 hours. I can't seem to wake myself up after a normal sleep and as a result have some pretty enjoyable dreams but I feel more unproductive than ever. I'm not sure if its the end for my sleep schedule, I felt so much healthier when I was able to stay on schedule. I'm not sure yet if this is the end but I am considering it, but even if I did end it I would come back to it due to the very apparent health benefits. I really do think I was healthier but I think other people may not feel such benefits.

No comments: